Saturday, December 10, 2011

wreath love

I still have so many projects both big and small.  The one thing they all seem to have in common is they are all incomplete!  I dislike that fact!!!  But I have had some time to do some browsing over things I really want to do soon.  One thing I have really been drawn to is wreaths.  I am in the middle of doing a pecan wreath, but had a hot glue gun incident and burned myself pretty good...so I have put that project on the back burner.  

Over on Pinterest, I found this simply cute burlap wreath have found a few tutorials of all kinds on "how to".  So far the one that I like the most is over at Under My Umbrella.  So cute and she gives the "how to" on making the burlap flowers too.  There is a hot glue gun involved but maybe by the time I get to this my fear of my glue gun will be over.  
Photo courtesy of Under My Umbrella

No comments: