Sunday, May 6, 2012

new to booth & still dusty...

Okay, the blog is still under going some major changes and should have everything back to normal by next week.  Yes, I said next week...this week I will be out of pocket for a few day and no access to internet.  But keep the faith my faithful friends, this too shall pass and the blog will be cute again soon!

Now on to the good stuff...the {Jar} & the "Marketplace" booth.  Made a small delivery Friday and so happy with how things are starting to look.  Starting to fill up all those empty little holes and starting to work on the next batch of ~Re-Love~ goodies.  LOVE having my own space to showcase work and a shop to make the mess to make it all fabulous again!  Here is this booth as of Friday...




5 comments:

Ruffles n Raspberries said...

Awesome!! So happy for you, loving your stuff in your booth, looks great!
Sherri

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

Looking forward to seeing the new design.

New follower from Sunday Blog hop
http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca/

Christine @ First Home...Love Life said...

This is something that has always interested me! Your booth looks great, I see a few pieces I would totally buy :) Stopping by from the Blog Hop. A new follower too :)

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love it. Stopping by for the Sunday blog hop.

Unknown said...

Your furniture is so beautiful!! I found you on the Blog Hop over at A Content Housewife. Glad I did. =)