Sunday, April 29, 2012

YAY, Finally!

I am so happy to say that I finally have a little nook to showcase my work.  I have a shop and now a booth at a local antique/vintage shop.  YAY, go me!  Feels good to be able to move finished things out of the shop and set them up for the world to "ahh" over.  The booth is in downtown Madison at the "Marketplace" off Range St. (across from the Chamber office).  I now have time to work on the shop with out feeling of the stress of having it done NOW!  Also gives me time to work on things and move them out...ahhh feels good! 
 They are open Weds-Sat. 10-5...my booth is on the right side of the store, if you are facing the back counter.  Shouldn't be to hard to find...my booth is some what unique compared to some of the traditional antique booths.  But let me tell ya...there is some great finds at this store.  I have to contain my urge to shop!!!  



No comments: