Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shop Talk...

Well I can finally say that the {jar} has a home! I am starting to think that maybe things will fall into place for the {jar}.  I am super excited and nervous all at the same time.  Not really sure where to begin or what to do now!  I do know this for sure though...it will be so great to have all my things in one place and a location for folks to come look at items.  Right now I have all my work scattered out from one side of town to another, hard to get things done when you can't find things cause they are at the other shop.  WOW,  my brain is on overload as to what I should tackle first...unfortunately its going to rain today and I probably won't get much done right this minute!  Here a few shots of the shop...this is obviously before I get to work on it....stay tuned! 



1 comment:

Jessie Johnson/ Little Blue Barn Primitives said...

I can't wait to see how beautiful and one of a kind it's going to look when you are finished!! :) Congrats and hang on to your britches, it's going to be a wild ride!! you will love it! :)