Sunday, January 8, 2012

Slow going...

{Drum Roll, Please} 

Finally got a few things on the Etsy Shop, and I mean just a few.  Today was busy and only had time to really finish just a few items.  Have more to post, and they are sooo close to being done.  Tomorrow is another busy day...lots of sanding in my future!  Check out my itty bitty Etsy shop, not to worry it will grow...just not tonight!  xoxo  

PS~ still working out all the details on the shop!  I will be so Thankful if it can all come together!!!  My house is oozing with all my crafting things and I know my husband would like to see it all go some place else.  It will make my life so much easier to have all my "work" stuff in one place that is ONLY for "work" stuff.  My 2yr old helper is way to entertained by all my nifty tools and paint!  

No comments: